lunes, 4 de mayo de 2020

Diego Monday 4/5/2020 16:15 - 17:15 & 17:15 - 18:15


Hey guys!! What's cooking, good looking? (¿Qué tal?/¿Cómo andáis?)

I'm good. I'm at home playing with my cat, but I miss you so much guys!! Today we are going to do some sentences about superlatives and comparatives and I'm going to give you a reading about 5 de Mayo, an American festivity celebrated tomorrow!

Okay, let's start!:

1. My horse is (fast) _________________ that car.

2. Your house is (big) _________________ in the street.

3. Wow! His guitar sounds (good) _____________ mine.

4. My bed is (comfortable) ____________ in the world!

5. A bird pooped on my head! This is (bad) ______________ day of my life!


I'm sure you will nail those sentences! And now, your reading! (Click on the Mexico banner).


That's all for today, feel free to tell me how you are doing in the comments below! See you soon guys!

                           



6 comentarios:

  1. Hola ,Diego soy Asier los deberes han sido fáciles lo que mas me a costado ha sido la historia de México, nos vemos el miércoles.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Profe hoy justo le he dicho a mi madre que mañana teníamos que comer comida mexicana por el 5 de mayo 🌶🌶🌮🌮🌮🌮🌯🌯🌯🌯🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🥥🥥🥥🥥

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hola Diego soy Adri hoy justo le he dicho a mi madre que mañana teníamos que comer comida mexicana por lo de el 5 de mayo , he , he 🌶🌶🌶🌮🌮🌮🌯🌯🌯🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🥥🥥🥥

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Perdón lo he enviado dos veces, es que al principio no me salía cuando ya lo había publicado 🦄🦄🦄🤗🤗🤗🐷🐷🐷🐥🐥🐥😛😁😁🥰🥰😘😘

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Holaaaa soy Diego los ejercicios son fáciles


    ResponderEliminar
  6. 🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🥙🥙🥙🥙🥙🥙🥙🥙

    ResponderEliminar