jueves, 30 de abril de 2020

María Thursday 30/04/2020 17.15-18.15


Melonas =)



WILL: predicciones/decisiones espontáneas/promesas (THINK, BELIEVE, HOPE)

BE GOING TO: Intenciones/ decisiones hechas con antelación/Algo que es muy probable que ocurra. (El going to se forma como en el presente continuo AM/IS/ARE+GOING TO+verbo infinitivo


Today you must choose WILL or BE GOING TO in these sentences. (tenéis que elegir entre Will y be going to)

1.  I think I’ll/am going to buy a car. (Creo que compraré un auto.)
2. I have to go, I’ll/am going to talk to you later. (Tengo que irme, te hablaré más tarde.)
3. She will/is going to become a scientist (Ella será científica.)
4.  I’m going to/ will buy some clothes for the party tomorrow. (Voy a comprarme ropa para la fiesta mañana.)
5. I am going to /will be ten next week. (La semana que viene, tendré diez años.)

*Recordad que tenéis las explicaciones de cuándo se usa una y otra en la plataforma, (martes)
If you have any doubts you can write a comment down below.
YOU CAN DO IT GIRLS.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario